Women's Residence Hall plans, June 1925
American University (Washington, D.C.) -- History
1925 plans for the Women's Residence Hall, later called Mary Graydon Hall and the Mary Graydon Center.
American University Library. Archives and Special Collections.
Reproduction and copyright information regarding this image is available from the American University Library – Archives and Special Collections.
Is Part Of
American University Historical Photographs